THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1st day of attachment

it's was monday morning, my first day of work ,that's yesterday and i've been asked to arrive at ST Aviation Services co. (SASCO) by 7.30am.. met my leturer n some of my frens from other class that's the Aerospace Technology...for Avionics there's only 2 person..that's me n one other china fren of mine..n the rest of technology guys was chinese too..i was upset at first but they were sort of frenly mans.haha...so we got along easily and I can’t see there being any problems with them....

first day was kinda blurr sotong for me...but tried to ask a few ppl who works there..
im suprised that almost 90% of the workers there are chinese...well, i guess i have to jus focus n persevere for the next 6 months..it's not a problem then...

went to collect our Coverall, pass key, locker key, etc...
canteen jus sux...foods were expensive n there's only 1 muslim stall..that's jus sux...seriously ...haiishh....

was kinda excited went our supervisor said that he's bringing us to the hangar...
it's was totally awesome went i entered the hangar...

there was this big white gate we have to go thru b4 we cld enter the hangar. the moment i enter the gate, turn to my right it was so amazing ..guess wat

a gentle wind blew through me n when i was standing at the right turn aft the gate...and there's this big Plane was facing directly us...i was amazed by that..it's boeing 747...n was expecting to see that plane from a near view... A view from it's nose..coz we were at the second level...imagine that...front veiw of an aiplane.....cool uh....it was superb...there were 6 planes in the hangar... 2 boeing, 2 MD -11 and the other 2 was airbus A300... whee~

im also worried whether I was technically skilled enough to work in this kind of enviroment with big planes around me...confidence is important uh..i will do my best aitez...surely...


i've come to the end of my first day..it was rather amazing n spectacular...The things I’ve been worrying most about starting out as a techinician have been addressed in this first day.the work there is kinda strict and alot of safety procedure we have to follow......woooooo

well, im sure im gonna accomplished this course n get a good GPA for this yr...yeah!



so that's all about it....
teehee!






Without you my days are
"Sadday,"Moanday, "Tearsday, "Wasteday, "Thirstday, "Fightday", and "Shatterday"
i love and miss you so much!

0 comments: